World of Pern
Latest Updates

2023/08/04 Hello loves! While I haven't been writing, I have been working on updating some issues that have been hanging around on the layout! The Character change box is now at the bottom of the page, beside the up/down arrows! Green and Gold dragon flight dates have been shifted to the bottom of the page, where the (useless!) discord widget was located. Where the dragon flights were in the header, is now replaced by a Monthly Event box! This will be updated at the start of each month, with a fun mini-event you can take part in, if you want to! Thistle!
2023/01/07 Welcome to the New Year! We are now ELEVEN years old! Thank you, all of you, for your love and writing! I am looking forward to spending another year with youall! In addition, a new Default colour scheme is in progress and will hopefully be available soon! All my love! ThistleProse
2022/07/29 Gold Malvayth and Bronze Xyxyth clutch is Hatching! Come and join the shenannigans 743.08.03 | NIGHT STALKERS HATCHING and bring the popcorn!
2022/05/11 Gold Malvayth has Flown, caught by Bronze Xyxyth of A'tay. Their Hatching will be PC, and take place in Telgar in August around the 20-22nd! Update your Candidate Applications and prepare for some fun!
2022/04/21 New default layout! I hope you enjoy it! If you find any bugs, please report them in the discord #bug-squishing channel!
05/JUL It’s Hatching time!! Come take part in the shenanigans here
30/JUN Gold Thallyath of Ista Weyr has laid a clutch! More information here
27/JUN A bluerider, and then a greenrider, are found dead. More information here
25/JUN The Touching is up! Take part here
30/MAY After the Touching, many Candidates found themselves preyed upon in the form of their food. More information here
18/MAY Another goldrider - Ameris of Benden - is attacked. More information here
05/MAY Multiple individuals are attacked whilest out of the Weyr! More information here
04/MAY Take a chance OOC and guess who you think the murderer is! You can win prizes! More information here
03/MAY Goldrider Cazan and her twin brother Cazelarias are attacked. More information here
24/APR Goldrider Ashara of Fort is murdered by two brownriders. More information here
12/APR Searchrider B’jin was attacked at Telgar Weyr, surffering a slash to his throat. While in Benden, bluerider B’dor is found dead in his weyr. More info here
05/APRMore attacks occurred today. More information here
03/APRMultiple individuals found their death this day; more information here and here
28/MAR Tragedy has struck again! Across all the Weyrs, multiple people - primarily dragonriders - have fallen ill after eating muffins. There have been multiple deaths, and others are in criticle condition. More information here
24/MAR Weyrwoman Ameris and her son, Rislan, poisoned! More information here
18/MAR Benden’s Weyrleader M’ris and his children have been poisoned! Resulting in sickness and death. More information here
18/MAROn 18.03.742 Bronzerider A’dris of Vyaniorth was found dead in his personal bathing pool. He appears to have drowned after drinking an excess of alcohol. Afterwards it was realized that Machiya of Gold Cameth from Telgar Weyr had disappeared. Having never arrived at her destination, it is suspected she had an accident between.
11/MAR Gold Racoth of Donmaline went between taking Bronze Beruth of T’rel with her shortly after she had been caught, due to T’rel strangling Donmaline. He did not survive. more info
25/FEB Congratulations and thank-you to Guest for taking on a moderator role! <3
14/FEB Stars Above PC Hatching Link
06/JAN :o new layout is a WiP. Please report bugs in Discord.
01/JAN Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Currently: Spring 04.745 al
Monthly Event
2024-February
Details: Link

Welcome to the Month of Lovetm! This month's Monthly Event is all about Romance, whether it is asking someone out on a date, or getting sweaty between the sheets! Anything and everything counts, if it even looks sideways like it could be related to Valentine Day -- including lover's spats, or breaking up, Flights Wins (or Flight Losses!). Honestly, this month has a huge opportunity for interpertation, so go wild!

2023-December

Ahh, the fresh snow, the crisp air, the naked trees... welcome to Winter! Or, just the Colder Months for those in the more Northern Weyrs, while Ista is just... not as hot. But it is time to enjoy the end of the Turn, so folks should get together, spend some time gossiping, and drinking Hot Chocolate (alcohol and marshmallows opional)... does Pern even have marshmallows????? (they do now!)

2023-November

Feel like bitching? Wanna take part in a brawl? Or bet on someone? Take part in Brawls and Bitching this month! Boo-yeah!

2023-October

Thistle flunked this month; You can still post until the end of November as a result <3
Experience, tell or hide from a Spooky Story!

2023-September

The flu is running rampant, colds are clogging noses, and someone might have lost a limb?

2023-August

Partake this month by going fishing... or anything that occurs while fishing, or dealing with fish!

Latest Posts

Unscheduled Visits [K'ton]

Vaeyla
of Gold Nadioth

Date of Birth
10.06.712, 33
Height
5'6"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Toned, Slender
Hair
Medium brown

Threads

Written By: DeeStar
It was late afternoon and she had decided to tale Evritt with her for the night, to be returned to the care takers in the creche in the morning. They had had a wonderful day, playing with a group of firelizards at the lake, swimming, playing in the sand, then running all over the creche with his little playmates while she had taken a break talking to some of the other woman that frequented the Creche. Some were mothers, some were not, either way they were often friendly and chatty and Vee liked that most days. Today had been a good day and she was more then glad for the company and it never hurt to catch up on the local gossip, especially with all that had happened. It still sent a chill down her spine, the recent events, from start to finish. She worried over the state of the weyr and what the future would hold for her as well as for Evritt.

After having had their mid day meal and running around the weyrbowl and several dragons chasing after her energetic little boy, Vee was exhausted to say the least, but Evritt was still more then full of energy, though he had slowed down quite a bit.  He was currently zig zagging across the pathway that lead to the huts. He would pick up a shiny rock and run back to her with it so he could put it with all his other 'treasures' in her hut. Currently she had an entire pouch full of rocks and pebbles. He had tried to bring home a stick but she had had to tell him no on that one. He had sighed at her and put the stick back then went back to weeble wobbling this way and that as she trailed behind him, occasionally calling for him to come back to her, if he got to far ahead.

Lost in her thoughts as well as paying more attention to Evritt then where she was going the toddler ended up leading them down the wrong path and the next thing she knew he was racing forward and yelling out "Iron! Iron!" She did a quick look around and gave a bit of a groan, though she wasn't sure why. Iron was what Evritt called Ironth because he couldn't quite get the 'th' sound in there yet and if he was yelling for Ironth, it meant they were near K'ton's house and too late now to turn back, he already had eyes on the massive brown so there would be no telling the boy no. She lifted the hem of her dress and scooted after him quickly, giving a bit of a startled yell when he tripped over a rock and fell face first in the dirt outside K'ton's hut where Ironth's massive head was rested upon the ground. Vee slid to the ground and scooped him up before he had a chance to cry, turned him over to furiously, and slightly panicky, check him for cuts and blood. His response was to giggle and flail, trying to get away from her so he could get to his friend. She sighed, not paying attention to whether or not there was a K'ton nearby, and brushed her son off, wiped away the blood from the scrape on his cheek, or tried to anyway, and rechecked him for more damages. Evritt had managed to roll himself over in her grasp and had both chubby little arms stretched out as far as he could being clung to by his mother.

"Iron!", he said again, hands grasping at air as he continued to try and wiggle from her grasp. "Alright alright..hang on a minute. We have to ask K'ton first okay?" Evritt deflated and whimpered at her but nodded because he knew he had to be a good boy to be allowed to play with Ironth. Vee sighed and sat there a moment, again forgetting just who's door she was sitting on the ground in front of, wiping dirt from her sons face and hands.

Evritt's Iron is said as Eye-ron..not iron xD

PA - 50 Posts!PA - First Post!

K'ton
of Brown Ironth

Date of Birth
Height
6'
Eyes
Blue
Build
Trim
Hair
Brown

Threads

Written By: Jenn
He stood in the shadows of his porch roof, warm and miserable. Shards he hated the heat here. Hated it with almost a large a passion as he did the felines that roamed the southern continent. Hated it almost as much as he loved women. He'd tried to get the lazy bones he called a dragon to come out with him and down to the lake but the contrary brown preferred his shaded wallow than a romp in the lake. He should've jumped on the chance  after the little trick he and Armath had played on them. Ironth knew he disliked being wet unless he was actually swimming (which rarely happened) and the two browns had doused their riders with huge maws of water. It had ended their outing and a fun beginning to a new friendship but the beasts had done it anyway.

The memory was kind of funny when he thought of it. M'din had sputtered and he had shrieked at almost the same decibel of a woman. It had been slightly deeper than a woman's scream and had saved his manly pride. He would never admit that on those rare occasions he did scream like a girl and woe be to those that brought it up. Though rarely did he do something so demeaning in front of another male. Shaking his head at himself he watched a dark haired woman wandering behind a running boy. As they neared his back straightened. Vaelya. She rarely visited and by the way she followed her small son he would wager that she had no idea where Evritt was actually leading her. He chuckled as they got closer and his ears picked up the sound of the childish screams coming from the boy.

It looks as if you have a visitor, old boy, he told the brown. Of course I do. Evritt likes me and I like him. He's a good boy not at all like some one I know, the brown replied with a snort. Well crap... was all that floated through his mind as he watched the toddler take a dive in front of his porch. He leapt down the stairs in time for Vaelya to reach her son and he to begin what K'ton was certain would be a monstrous tantrum. "You never have to ask, Vaelya. He's more than welcome to climb all over Ironth if the brown will let him," he answered by way of her statement to her son. He watched her as she wiped the boys hands and face. He didn't look the worse for wear and he grasped towards the dragon in his wallow. "I don't think he's done any lasting harm," he offered as Ironth drew his bulk from his wallow.

The brown watched them with a quizzical eye before reaching out to touch his muzzle to the small boys hands. He'll be fine. Let him come to me, Vaelya, and he can use me for a jungle gym, he interjected his smooth lyrical voice at Vaelya. K'ton stood still and not a little dumbstruck. Ironth had spoken to her. Ironth never spoke to another... Well.. He rarely did and it was usually an emergency if he chose to do so. "Well I'll be damned," K'ton whispered under his breath.

Vaeyla
of Gold Nadioth

Date of Birth
10.06.712, 33
Height
5'6"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Toned, Slender
Hair
Medium brown

Threads

Vee was in such a state of mind over making sure Evritt was indeed alright, even though he was squirming madly and laughing as little boys will, that when he spoke of her never needing to ask she gave a little gasp and looked up at him, dark eyes wide with surprise. How long had he been standing there, had he seen Evritt fall and come to make sure he was alright? Maybe, or he could just been..you know standing on his porch. Evritt wasn't his, why would he care at all? Though he did always asked about him when they spoke. Even more of an interesting question was why did her heart have to skip a beat and flutter in her chest like wild wherry wings as soon as she laid eyes on him. What the hell was wrong with her? K'ton was a line she was not crossing, not, not, not, crossing! She enjoyed their friendship exactly as it was, so why did she suddenly feel awkward? When he offered that Evritt didn't seem to be overly harmed she snapped out of her thoughts and nodded, offering a small smile before looking back down at her son whose large dark eyes were shining with amusement. "K'ton!", he said excitedly in his way of greeting the brownrider before flailing against his mother's hold once again.

She had let out an dramatically exasperated sigh that bubbled over into laughter at his antics until a strong male voice rumbled through her mind. Dark eyes went straight to the large brown who had moved forward to let Evritt touch his muzzle, much to Evritts intense happiness. She knew K'ton's voice to well for her to have even imagined it was him, knew every tone change the crazy rider made, it had to have been Ironth. "Iron!", Evritt said again, laying his cheek against the browns muzzle and stretching his little arms as wide as he could to hug his muzzle as only a three year old could, his small face contorted in a huge smile. In her shock of being spoken to by Ironth her grasp on her son had relaxed enough for him to wiggle free and was now standing on the ground, still hugging Ironth's muzzle. The scene warmed her heart so much that she couldn't help but smile at the dragon. She laid a palm on top of his muzzle, saying, "You honor me Ironth, and Evritt, he absolutely adores you." Yes she had been shocked but she knew as well as everyone else that a dragon will only speak with their rider, unless they have a good reason. Evritt looked up at his mother when she stood finally and said, "I can play?" She smiled and nodded. "Yes, go wear Ironth out as you've done me.", she said, more hoping he would wear himself out so he would sleep.

An excited Evritt ran to her, hugged her leg then ran back for Ironth, climbing up on the nearest paw, stopping to look at his great swirling eye. It had taken a lot of talking to make the boy understand he couldn't touch the pretty eyes but he always had to watch them. Another smile passed over her lips, which remained as she brushed her hands off and turned to K'ton, who was a great deal closer then she had realized. She fidgeted with her dress skirt, brushing some lingering dirt away before turning dark eyes on him again. "Uh..hello there. Sorry to bother you..I guess we've just dropped by then haven't we? We won't stay long, I promise." Her cheeks flushed, partly because she honestly felt horrible for just kind of showing up, all because she hadn't been paying attention. Had she been she could have steered her son home, rather then toward K'ton. She wondered if her little toddler knew something she didn't, but that was of course extremely silly. He just knew the way to his friend, how he remembered she didn't know. He was obviously far more observant then she had ever thought however, and here were the results of that oversight. Her cheeks were also blushed because..well..it was K'ton. She was really annoyed with herself over her recent mixed emotions in regards to her friend and as such her thoughts had her absently wringing her fingers together as her son forgot he had a mother and was climbing all over the toes, paws, and legs of K'ton great brown.

K'ton
of Brown Ironth

Date of Birth
Height
6'
Eyes
Blue
Build
Trim
Hair
Brown

Threads

"Evritt!" K'ton hollered back and thought to hold his arms out for the boy but knew if he did he'd be by passed quickly for the brown that was now rumbling, so he settled instead for ruffling the boys baby soft hair. He really needed to find out if he had any rugrats running about. It would take him some time to remember all of the possibilities that were out there because lord knew Ironth probably wouldn't wouldn't help him. If you'd ask I would help you. You know I'd never withhold that kind of information from you K'ton. the brown rumbled in his mind. I will one of these days. I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet, he replied softly.

The brown rumbled as the young boy pressed his flushed little face against his muzzle. Ironth enjoyed being around the youth of Katila. Their innocence and gentle ways were refreshing compared to the things that were said and done by the adults here. Ironth and K'ton had spent a very large portion of their lives in the southern continent and the brown was certain he would never get used to anything. His great eye regarded the mother of this young boy that hung from him. She was a good person, sweet and gentle. K'ton did well to have her for a friend. Its no honor really. I simply like you Vaelya he rumbled to the woman as he lifted his head and Evritt a few inches from the ground before setting him gently down for the boy to run to his mother.

K'ton watched Ironth interact with the child with a grin and a chuckle. The brown did so love children. He glanced down at Vaelya as she turned to him surprise brightening her eyes for a moment as she realized just how very close he was. His grin grew into a full smile at she fidgeted with her dress before bursting out with an apology. "I've told you more times than I can count, that you're always welcome here, Vaelya. I don't know why you insist on not believing me," he said, laughter ringing in his voice, "Stay as long as you'd like. " His hand reached out to settle gently on her shoulder as he began to steer her towards his hut, "Come on. I've got some juice and klah. We can have a couple drinks while these two kids play like animals."

Vaeyla
of Gold Nadioth

Date of Birth
10.06.712, 33
Height
5'6"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Toned, Slender
Hair
Medium brown

Threads

Vee couldn't help but give a cheerful laugh as K'ton answered Evritt back. It was entirely too endearing seeing the man interact with her son. It made her think that someday he would make an excellent father, and at the very least a friend to her son. Evritt might very well be a rider someday, he would need a friend and mentor. Not that the weyr wasn't full of others who could and would help the boy in life, she would prefer someone she knew and trusted to be around as well. Did she trust K'ton? Dark eyes searched the handsome face of the man before her and decided she did. She wasn't quite sure why, she did trust him, though she was sure he shared no such thoughts, men rarely trusted women for more then a couple things, and even that was iffy. She did have to admit, he was different then most men. A kind smile touched her lips as she looked at him with that thought in mind. Catching herself she turned away to watch Evritt with Ironth, a much safer place to look.

She would never understand how her son was so unafraid of something that could break him with a puff of air. Yet he indeed had no fear, and even less so with Ironth. She often wondered if her son liked Ironth so much just to get her near K'ton, but then that would just be silly. He did not go near the other dragons near as much, nor did he get so excited he would go running and kiss dirt just to get a dragon hug, such as it was. She smiled at Ironth spoke to her once again, not quite as started this time. "I like you as well Ironth...doubly so because you put up with K'ton." She grinned and shot the brownrider a look while hugging Evritt before he went right back to Ironth, then remembered a past conversation. She would have to remember to bring that up with the dragon before leaving. At K'ton's words she flushed faintly and gave a small shrug. "Well yes..I know. It's rude you know...to just drop by, even if it is an open invitation." Open invitation for trouble, she thought to herself, amused for the most part.

When he offered that she could stay as long as she liked she couldn't help but smirk. "And what would you do then, if I decided I liked your home better than my own?" She gave him a look as she let him her toward his hut. "I might even put in some bright colorful curtains!", she teased then looked back at Evritt who was now climbing up on Ironth's leg as high as he could, only to turn and slide down right off his paw and into the dirt. Her step faltered briefly but the boy picked himself up and ran for the other leg and back up onto the dragon he went. The child was going to give her a heart attack and the man beside her was going to give her hot flashes. They would be the death of her, she just knew it. "Play like animals indeed...", she said, shaking her head a little before looking up at him. "Klah is always welcome, thank you.", she said, remembering he had offered.

K'ton
of Brown Ironth

Date of Birth
Height
6'
Eyes
Blue
Build
Trim
Hair
Brown

Threads

He looked at her from the corner of his eye at her exclamation. If she only knew. He couldn't very well tell her everything he'd do - if he did she just might run screaming for the hills. Or at the very least discontinue their friendship. "Why, I'd have to kiss you Vaelya!" he laughed, "The place could use some color, don't you think?" His laugh faded as he watched her falter as they started up the stairs. Looking back to find what the problem was, his laugh returned. Little Evritt was indeed using Ironth as a jungle gym. That little scamp was running up the leg of the brown only to slid back down with glee.

Laughter still written on his face he glanced down at the woman next to him to find her dark eyes looking up at him. He caught himself before lowering his mouth to hers and instead bowed low as he cleared his throat, "After you, my lady." He knew he was foolish and he knew she would laugh but that was his intention so he wouldn't mind if she did. He rather liked the brightness of her laugh. One of these days he'd have to tell her how he felt but for now he would have to content himself with her friendship instead.

Entering his hut, he moved towards the small dinette to find the fixings for klah. He'd modified some of the kitchen in the recent years and had replaced the burnt out fireplace with a new and improved one of cobble stone and hardwood. It was a neat setup and let him cook with much more ease than the one that had been installed before. Filling a small kettle with water and the klah mixture, he turned to hang the pot above the small mound of hot coals. He looked back at Vaelya as he waited for the beverage to begin its small boil and motioned for her to sit, "Sit. Make yourself comfortable. My house is yours," he said with a grin. If only.

Vaeyla
of Gold Nadioth

Date of Birth
10.06.712, 33
Height
5'6"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Toned, Slender
Hair
Medium brown

Threads

Vee rolled her eyes high at him when he stated he would have to kiss her. It wasn't like that was something out of the ordinary, the wretched beast of a charming man stole kisses from her every, and any, chance he could, always sending flutters through her heart and stopping it dead sometimes. She tried to be mad at him for it, but over the Turns she had become used to his advances and flirtations and come to find them a part of her normal days. She found herself more annoyed with herself and her reaction to him, no matter how much she hid it from him. She stubbornly refused to give him the satisfaction, though he was a man and therefore she was certain he had an idea.

"Yes well, kiss me all you like," as soon as the words left her mouth she flushed, bit her tongue and shook her head, cursing herself for her loose tongue, made a slightly agitated sound before pointing at him with narrowed eyes. "Not a personal challenge...", she said then allowed her dark eyes to wander over Evritt and Ironth before saying, "And yes...your place does need some color.", as if she had said nothing out of the ordinary. She lifted a brow at his overly enthusiastic bow, shook her head and laughed as she moved through his door into his hut, absently trailing fingers across his stomach as she did so. "Really K'ton, some days you worry me.", she said playfully, though she worried herself more.

She stood in the center of the room, hands clasped a bit awkwardly behind her back, then in front of her as she watched him move about in his kitchen. Color lit her cheeks as she felt the slightest pang of embarrassment for simply standing there like a silly headed wherry. She smiled and took the offered seat, straightening the hem of her dress after sitting. She gave him a sly smile after a moment and said, "Really K'ton, you keep saying these things, you may never be free of me.", she teased lightly. Somewhere she rather wished he meant it, but didn't think he was the type to settle and take a weyrmate, though did she even qualify as a weyrmate? She had no dragon afterall, and that left her little better than a drudge, and he could have his fill of those. Why would he really bother keeping her around even if she did ever give up her constant fight to refuse him.

K'ton
of Brown Ironth

Date of Birth
Height
6'
Eyes
Blue
Build
Trim
Hair
Brown

Threads

He sat opposite her as she sat ever so primly in the chair he'd offered her. A grin met her sly smile at her words. Tipping his cup in her direction he said, "Who says I want to be free of you Vaelya? You look rather lovely in my home." He chuckled low in his throat was he let her worry over that bit of wording. They did always seem to banter back and forth. It was either a sharp play of words or it was a warm flirtation but they always seem to be able to do it with ease.

He enjoyed her company and he told her as much, "Besides. If you weren't around then who could I flirt with? Who could I make turn a very becoming shade of pink?" The words were said in jest but he meant them. If Vaelya wasn't in his life, it would be a very boring life indeed.

I don't understand why you don't tell her how you feel, Ironth commented from outside. The small boy had decided now that his tail was a rather fantastic swing. Evritt clung to his tail tips as Ironth waved them gently in the air. K'ton grinned at the squeals of delight that could be heard in the hut. "It would seem your boy has a zest for life, Vee. Not to mention a charming attraction to Ironth," he told her on another chuckle, choosing to ignore the words of his dragon. That blasted brown was forever trying to get K'ton to voice his feelings but it was difficult for the brownrider to do just that. Too many times he remembered a clout to the ear for crying when he was a child. Boys didn't cry nor did they discuss feelings like a woman.

Vaeyla
of Gold Nadioth

Date of Birth
10.06.712, 33
Height
5'6"
Eyes
Brown
Build
Toned, Slender
Hair
Medium brown

Threads

Dark eyes blinked at his words, lips parted to say something but for a moment she had no words with which to reply. Bantering with K'ton had always been a point of amusement in her day, especially after chores and lessons and this, that, and the other. However lately she found herself far more affected by their usual easy banter, and those particular words had caught her off guard. She couldn't help wishing deeply that he meant it, or at least part of it. Then, as if trying to cover up the effect he had on her she finally scoffed playfully, rolling her eyes as she said, "Honestly K'ton, you would say I looked good just about anywhere if you thought it would help your cause." She smiled at him playfully then glanced at the door, her sons laughter bringing a warmer smile to her face. "Besides, you won't be rid of me any time soon anyway, Evritt wouldn't allow me to keep him from Ironth..or you for very long.", she said, glancing at him for the moment only from the corner of her eye. She refused to tell him that she would never wish to be without him in her life. She was not going to give him that power over her, it was bad enough he had her blushing like some 15 Turn hold girl all the time.

She gave a more usual snort and looked at him with a rather bored glance. "You would flirt with the very next girl who happened to saunter your way. I know you far too well for that line.", she countered, though it surprised her a bit when her own words rather stung and she glanced away again before her eyes could betray her thoughts, though she did reward him with slightly pinker cheeks to his follow up comment that she simply refused to answer. She, for whatever reason, couldn't imagine him not being around. He treated her like a friend, most men saw woman for one one or two purposes, he saw her as more than that, or at least that was how it felt, how it seemed at least.

Evritt's squeals of excited laughter drew her attention once more and she leaned over in her seat to see what he was up to. Her eyes flared wide slightly and she stood to get a better view. What she saw made her smile after the initial shock wore off, There was her toddler, clinging to Ironth's tail for dear life as the dragon lifted and swung him gently back and forth. With  nothing but love and laughter written on her face, she shook her head and sat back down, and at K'ton words she gave an exasperated sigh. "Indeed he does, he will be the death of me I swear!" She smiled at him just as warmly as she thought over his words. "Yes well..I can't deny there is an at-...a certain...charm between the two of you. I imagine someday he will talk you to insanity about dragons.", she said, finishing rather quickly to cover her stumble of words. She would not speak out loud her attraction to her devilishly wretched friend so that he could throw it back at her every chance he got. It was bad enough her body betrayed her every time she was near him, but she felt she was still somewhat safe if she didn't actually say it.

Activity
Reading: 1 Guest(s)