World of Pern
743.06.04 | Masked Mischief - Printable Version

+- World of Pern (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum)
+-- Forum: High Reaches Weyr Boundaries (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+--- Forum: Misty Hold (https://pern.second-pass.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=186)
+--- Thread: 743.06.04 | Masked Mischief (/showthread.php?tid=5234)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 743.06.04 | Masked Mischief - Mylorah - 24.Jun.22

"You did," Mylorah agreed and bit her lower lip in thought, as well as to keep from moaning from the way a hand slid along her skin. On the one hand, it was late enough into the night that no one should be up and moving around that wasn't a part of Yfris' gathering. On the other hand, drudges might be rising for their morning routines but would they pretend not to see a lord and lady being scandalous or would they report it to the Lord of Misty Hold that he had awful guests? No one would be all that surprised that the Weyr girl had seduced the poor Master Harper and she'd be fine with her reputation being shoved further into the dirt if Gangleri's was left alone--however, Lord Tillek might use it as a final straw to keep Tazikel from seeing her and she wasn't ready to say good-bye.

"The moons and stars will wait for us," Mylorah decreed as she crawled off of Gangleri to kneel at his side. "The night is growing short and this isn't an ideal location for proper worshipping.” She got back to her feet and played the gentlemanly role of offering a hand to help the Master Harper up as well. Once he was, Mylorah slipped her arms around his neck, gently pressing into his chest, and gazed up at his face. “And maybe it's another sneaky way to ensure I'll see you again, Master Harper."

A little voice was trying to tell her that she was playing with fire and that Gangleri might be far more smitten with her than he tried to let on. But she already knew that based on her own feelings. What was it with these Holders? Yfris was fun but he didn't hold her captivated like Gangleri and Tazikel did. Her Harper and Lordling had utterly enchanted her from the start and she was too weak to put an end to it. She was well aware that both relationships were going to end in heartbreak and that had always been something she tried to avoid. Sex with friends was fun and deep feelings weren't likely to happen so everyone always walked away happy. But her two Holders were going to hurt her because of their responsibilities elsewhere no matter what they might feel for her. Since she couldn't stop anything before its time, Mylorah had decided to keep enjoying what she could for as long as she was able to.

RE: 743.06.04 | Masked Mischief - L'ri - 24.Jun.22

Gangleri felt like he'd just had a small victory by somehow managing to be more audacious than Mylorah and he couldn't help but chuckle. "I'll make sure to find someplace nice, bring some extra comforts so that we can greet the rising sun with a proper show." He took her hand as he stood up, but before he could move it to his lips for a kiss she'd moved.

He smiled down at her, gently sliding his fingers through her hair. "You are quite good at luring me back to see you." That was another thing that Javira had done, make up excuses to send for him so that she could steal some of his time for herself. Though it hadn't been a one sided gesture; he'd certainly made his own excuses to see her as well. His smile broadened as an idea came to mind. "How would you like to see one of the plays I've written? I'll have to double check my schedule when I get back, but there should be some performances soon in the Harper Hall."

With a soft chuckle he leaned his head down to give Mylorah a kiss before he continued, "Your brother could drop you off at my home, and I can take you on a tour of the Harper Hall, perhaps even commandeer a private room for you to stay in for at least a night if you wanted." Gangleri was too delighted about the idea to worry about the smaller details at that moment, and besides the more he looked at her the more he wanted to just carry Mylo away right there.

So he did, bending just enough to sweep her off of her feet and into his arms. "I'll send you a letter once I have some dates, for now, please point me in the direction of your room. I believe I can manage to worship you on a bed if not under the stars."